Voglio portarvi a conoscenza di un’ottimo liveCD che ho testato ultimamente : Hiren’s BootCD
Hiren’s BootCD è uno splendido live CD contenente programmi diversi come Hard drive recovery, Hard Drive Partition, Hard Drive Backup, Hard Drive Testing, RAM (Memory) Testing, System Information, MBR (Master BootRecord), BIOS, MultiMedia, Password, NTFS (FileSystems), Antivirus, AntiSpy, Process, Windows Startup, Registry tools, Windows Cleaners, Optimizers, Tweakers, e molti altri … Poiché si tratta di un CD avviabile, può essere utile anche se il sistema operativo principale non può essere avviato. Possiamo chiamarlo come un cd di emergenza che ogni tecnico di computer o utente deve avere a casa.
Scaricate il file compresso contenete l’immagine + la patch per la tastiera , in questo modo vi potrete creare il vostro CD con la configurazione della keyboard italiana.
Ecco l’elenco dei programmi che trovate nella versione 10 di Hiren’s bootCD :
– Partition Magic Pro 8.05: Best software to partition hard drive.
– Acronis Disk Director 10.0.2160: Popular disk management functions in a single suite.
– Paragon Partition Manager 7.0.1274: Universal tool for partitions.
– Partition Commander 9.01: The safe way to partition your hard drive,with undo feature.
– Ranish Partition Manager 2.44: a boot manager and hard disk partitioner.
– The Partition Resizer 1.3.4: move and resize your partitions in one step and more.
– Smart Fdisk 2.05: a simple harddisk partition manager.
– SPecial Fdisk 2000.03v: SPFDISK a partition tool.
– eXtended Fdisk 0.9.3: XFDISK allows easy partition creation and edition.
– GDisk 1.1.1: Complete replacement for the DOS FDISK utility and more.
– Super Fdisk 1.0: Create, delete, format partitions drives without destroying data.
– Partition Table Editor 8.0: Partition Table and Boot Record Editor.
– EASEUS Partition Master 4.0.1: Partition Resize/Move/Copy/Create/Delete/Format/Convert, Explore, etc.
– ImageCenter 5.6 (Drive Image 2002): Best software to clone hard drive.
– Norton Ghost 11.5: Similar to Drive Image (with usb/scsi support).
– Acronis True Image 8.1.945: Create an exact disk image for complete system backup and disk cloning.
– Partition Saving 3.71: A tool to backup/restore partitions. (SavePart.exe)
– COPYR.DMA Build013: A Tool for making copies of hard disks with bad sectors.
– DriveImageXML 2.02: backup any drive/partition to an image file, even if the drive is currently in use.
– Drive SnapShot 1.39: creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file while windows is running.
– Ghost Image Explorer 11.5: to add/remove/extract files from Ghost image file.
– DriveImage Explorer 5.0: to add/remove/extract files from Drive image file.
– WhitSoft File Splitter 4.5a: a Small File Split-Join Tool.
– InfraRecorder 0.50: An Open source CD/DVD burning software, also create/burn .iso images.
– FastCopy 1.99r4: The Fastest Copy/Delete Software on Windows.
– Smart Driver Backup 2.12: Easy backup of your Windows device drivers (also works from PE).
– Double Driver 2.1: Driver Backup and Restore tool.
– DriverBackup! 1.0.3: Another handy tool to backup drivers.
– Active Partition Recovery 3.0: To Recover a Deleted partition.
– Active Uneraser 3.0: To recover deleted files and folders on FAT and NTFS systems.
– Ontrack Easy Recovery Pro 6.10: To Recover data that has been deleted/virus attack.
– Winternals Disk Commander 1.1: more than just a standard deleted-file recovery utility.
– TestDisk 6.11.3: Tool to check and undelete partition from Dos/Windows.
– Lost & Found 1.06: a good old data recovery software.
– DiyDataRecovery Diskpatch 2.1.100: An excellent data recovery software.
– Prosoft Media Tools 5.0 v22.214.171.124: Another excellent data recovery software with many other options.
– PhotoRec 6.11.3: Tool to Recover File and pictures from Dos/Windows.
– Active Undelete 5.5: a tool to recover deleted files.
– Restoration 3.2.13: a tool to recover deleted files.
– GetDataBack for FAT 4.0: Data recovery software for FAT file systems.
– GetDataBack for NTFS 4.0: Data recovery software for NTFS file systems.
– Recuva 1.29.429: Restore deleted files from Hard Drive, Digital Camera Memory Card, usb mp3 player…
– Partition Find and Mount 2.3.1: Partition Find and Mount software is designed to find lost or deleted partitions.
– Unstoppable Copier 4.2: Allows you to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data.
– System Speed Test 4.78: it tests CPU, harddrive, etc.
– PC-Check 6.05: Easy to use hardware tests.
– Ontrack Data Advisor 5.0: Powerful diagnostic tool for assessing the condition of your computer.
– The Troubleshooter 7.02: all kind of hardware testing tool.
– PC Doctor 2004: a benchmarking and information tool.
– CPU/Video/Disk Performance Test 5.7: a tool to test cpu, video, and disk.
– Test Hard Disk Drive 1.0: a tool to test Hard Disk Drive.
– Disk Speed1.0: Hard Disk Drive Speed Testing Tool.
– S&M Stress Test 1.9.1: cpu/hdd/memory benchmarking and information tool, including temperatures/fan speeds/voltages.
– IsMyLcdOK (Monitor Test) 1.02: Allows you to test CRT/LCD/TFT screens for dead pixels and diffective screens.
RAM (Memory) Testing Tools
– GoldMemory 5.07: RAM Test utility.
– Memtest86+ 2.11. PC Memory Test.
– MemTest 1.0: a Memory Testing Tool.
– Video Memory Stress Test 1.7.116: a tool to thoroughly test your video RAM for errors and faults.
Hard Disk Tools
– Seagate Seatools Desktop Edition 3.02
– SeaTools for Dos 1.10
– Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools 11.2
– Western Digital Diagnostics (DLGDIAG) 5.04f
– Maxtor PowerMax 4.23
– Maxtor amset utility 4.0
– Maxtor(or any Hdd) Low Level Formatter 1.1
– Fujitsu HDD Diagnostic Tool 7.00
– Fujitsu IDE Low Level Format 1.0
– Samsung HDD Utility(HUTIL) 2.10
– Samsung Disk Diagnose (SHDIAG) 1.28
– Samsung The Drive Diagnostic Utility (ESTOOL) 3.00g
– IBM/Hitachi Drive Fitness Test 4.15
– IBM/Hitachi Feature Tool 2.13
– Gateway GwScan 5.12
– ExcelStor’s ESTest 4.50
– MHDD 4.6
– WDClear 1.30
– Toshiba Hard Disk Diagnostic 2.00b
– HDD Regenerator 1.71: to recover a bad hard drive
– HDAT2 4.53: main function is testing and repair (regenerates) bad sectors for detected devices.
– Ontrack Disk Manager 9.57: Disk Test/Format/Maintenance tool.
– Norton Disk Doctor 2002: a tool to repair a damaged disk, or to diagnose your hard drive.
– Norton Disk Editor 2002: a powerful disk editing, manual data recovery tool.
– Hard Disk Sentinel 0.04: Hard Disk health, performance and temperature monitoring tool.
– Active Kill Disk 4.1: Securely overwrites and destroys all data on physical drive.
– SmartUDM 2.00: Hard Disk Drive S.M.A.R.T. Viewer.
– Victoria 3.33e and 3.52rus: a freeware program for low-level HDD diagnostics.
– HDD Erase 4.0: Secure erase using a special feature built into most newer hard drives.
– HDD Scan 3.2: HDDScan is a Low-level HDD diagnostic tool, it scans surface find bad sectors etc.
– HDTune 2.55: Hard disk benchmarking and information tool.
– Data Shredder 1.0: A tool to Erase disk and files (also wipe free space) securely.
System Information Tools
– PCI and AGP info Tool (2908): The PCI System information & Exploration tool.
– System Analyser 5.3w: View extensive information about your hardware.
– Navratil Software System Information 0.60.32: High-end professional system information tool.
– Astra 5.43: Advanced System info Tool and Reporting Assistant.
– HWiNFO 5.3.0: a powerful system information utility.
– PC-Config 9.33: Complete hardware detection of your computer.
– SysChk 2.46: Find out exactly what is under the hood of your PC.
– CPU Identification utility 1.17: Detailed information on CPU (CHKCPU.EXE).
– CTIA CPU Information 2.7. another CPU information tool.
– Drive Temperature 1.0: Hard Disk Drive temperature meter.
– PC Wizard 2009.1.90: Powerful system information/benchmark utility designed especially for detection of hardware.
– SIW 2009-07-28: Gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings.
– CPU-Z 1.52: It gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
– PCI 32 Sniffer 1.4 (2908): device information tool (similar to unknown devices).
– Unknown Devices 1.2 (2908). helps you find what those unknown devices in Device Manager really are.
– USBDeview 1.42: View/Uninstall all installed/connected USB devices on your system.
MBR (Master Boot Record) Tools
– MBRWork 1.07b: a utility to perform some common and uncommon MBR functions.
– MBR Tool 2.2.100: backup, verify, restore, edit, refresh, remove, display, re-write…
– DiskMan4: all in one tool for cmos, bios, bootrecord and more.
– BootFix Utility: Run this utility if you get ‘Invalid system disk’.
– MBR SAVE / RESTORE 2.1: BootSave and BootRest tools to save / restore MBR.
– Boot Partition 2.60: add Partition in the Windows NT/2000/XP Multi-boot loader.
– Partition Table Doctor 3.5: a tool to repair/modify mbr, bootsector, partition table.
– Smart Boot Manager 3.7.1: a multi boot manager.
– Bootmagic 8.0: This tool is for multi boot operating systems.
– MBRWizard 2.0b: Directly update and modify the MBR (Master Boot Record).
BIOS / CMOS Tools
– CMOS 0.93: CMOS Save / Restore Tool.
– BIOS Cracker 4.8: BIOS password remover (cmospwd).
– BIOS Cracker 1.4: BIOS password remover (cmospwc).
– BIOS Utility 1.35.0: BIOS Informations, password, beep codes and more.
– !BIOS 3.20: a powerfull utility for bios and cmos.
– DISKMAN4: a powerful all in one utility.
– UniFlash 1.40: bios flash utility.
– Kill CMOS: a tiny utility to wipe cmos.
– Award DMI Configuration Utility 2.43: DMI Configuration utility for modifying/viewing the MIDF contents.
– Picture Viewer 1.94: Picture viewer for dos, supports more then 40 filetypes.
– QuickView Pro 2.58: movie viewer for dos, supports many format including divx.
– MpxPlay 1.56: a small Music Player for dos.
– Active Password Changer 3.0.420: To Reset User Password on windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista (FAT/NTFS).
– Offline NT/2K/XP Password Changer: utility to reset windows nt/2000/xp administrator/user password.
– Registry Reanimator 1.02: Check and Restore structure of the Damaged Registry files of NT/2K/XP.
– NTPWD: utility to reset windows nt/2000/xp administrator/user password.
– Registry Viewer 4.2: Registry Viewer/Editor for Win9x/Me/NT/2K/XP.
– ATAPWD 1.2: Hard Disk Password Utility.
– TrueCrypt 6.2a: On-the-fly disk encryption tool, can create a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mount it as a real disk, can also encrypt an entire HDD/Partition/USB Drive.
– Content Advisor Password Remover 1.01: It Removes Content Advisor Password from Internet Explorer.
– Password Renew 1.1: Utility to (re)set windows passwords.
– WindowsGate 1.1: Enables/Disables Windows logon password validation.
– WinKeyFinder 1.73: Allows you to View and Change Windows XP/2003 Product Keys, backup and restore activation related files, backup Microsoft Office 97, 2000 SP2, XP/2003 keys etc.
– XP Key Reader 2.7: Can decode the XP-key on Local or Remote systems.
– ProduKey 1.36. Recovers lost the product key of your Windows/Office.
– Wireless Key View 1.27: Recovers all wireless network keys (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer by WZC.
– MessenPass 1.26: A password recovery tool that reveals the passwords of several instant messangers.
– Mail PassView 1.51: Recovers mail passwords of Outlook Express, MS Outlook, IncrediMail, Eudora, etc.
– Asterisk Logger 1.04: Reveal passwords hidden behind asterisk characters.
NTFS (FileSystems) Tools
– NTFS Dos Pro 5.0: To access ntfs partitions from Dos.
– NTFS 4 Dos 1.9: To access ntfs partitions from Dos.
– Paragon Mount Everything 3.0: To access NTFS, Ext2FS, Ext3FS partitions from dos.
– NTFS Dos 3.02: To access ntfs partitions from Dos.
– EditBINI 1.01: to Edit boot.ini on NTFS Partition.
Browsers / File Managers
– Volkov Commander 4.99: Dos File Manager with LongFileName/ntfs support (Similar to Norton Commander).
– Dos Command Center 5.1: Classic dos-based file manager.
– File Wizard 1.35: a file manager – colored files, drag and drop copy, move, delete etc.
– File Maven 3.5: an advanced Dos file manager with high speed PC-to-PC file transfers via serial or parallel cable.
– FastLynx 2.0: Dos file manager with Pc to Pc file transfer capability.
– LapLink 5.0: the smart way to transfer files and directories between PCs.
– Dos Navigator 6.4.0: Dos File Manager, Norton Commander clone but has much more features.
– Mini Windows 98: Can run from Ram Drive, with ntfs support, added 7-Zip, Disk Defragmenter, Notepad / RichText Editor, Image Viewer, .avi .mpg .divx .xvid Movie Player, etc…
– Mini Windows Xp: Portable Windows Xp that runs from CD/USB/Ram Drive, with Network and SATA support.
– 7-Zip 4.65: File Manager/Archiver Supports 7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, RAR, CAB, ISO, ARJ, LZH, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB and NSIS formats.
– Opera Web Browser 8.53: One of the fastest, smallest and smartest full-featured web browser.
– Ghost Walker 11.5: utility that changes the security ID (SID) for Windows NT, 2000 and XP.
– DosCDroast beta 2: Dos CD Burning Tools.
– Universal TCP/IP Network 6.4: MSDOS Network Client to connect via TCP/IP to a Microsoft based network. The network can either be a peer-to-peer or a server based network, it contains 91 different network card drivers.
– HxD 126.96.36.199: Hex Editor provides tools to inspect and edit files, main memory, disks/disk images.
– Virtual Floppy Drive 2.1: enables you to create and mount a virtual floppy drive on your NT/2000/XP/Vista.
– Streams 1.56: Reveal/Delete NTFS alternate data streams.
– NewSID 4.10: utility that changes the security ID (SID) for Windows NT, 2000 and XP.
USB CD-Rom Driver 1: Standard usb_cd.sys driver for cd drive. Universal USB Driver 2: Panasonic v2.20 ASPI Manager for USB mass storage.
ASUSTeK USB Driver 3: ASUS USB CD-ROM Device Driver Version 1.00.
SCSI Support: SCSI Drivers for Dos.
SATA Support: SATA Driver (gcdrom.sys) and JMicron JMB361 (xcdrom.sys) for Dos.
1394 Firewire Support: 1394 Firewire Drivers for Dos.
Interlnk support at COM1: To access another computer from COM port.
Interlnk support at LPT1: To access another computer from LPT port.
and too many great dos tools very good collection of dos utilities
extract.exe pkzip.exe pkunzip.exe unrar.exe rar.exe ace.exe lha.exe gzip.exe uharcd.exe mouse.com attrib.com deltree.exe xcopy.exe diskcopy.com imgExtrc.exe undelete.com edit.com fdisk.exe fdisk2.exe fdisk3.exe lf.exe delpart.exe wipe.com zap.com format.com move.exe more.com find.exe hex.exe debug.exe split.exe mem.exe mi.com sys.com smartdrv.exe xmsdsk.exe killer.exe share.exe scandisk.exe scanreg.exe guest.exe doskey.exe duse.exe biosdtct.exe setver.exe intersvr.exe interlnk.exe loadlin.exe lfndos.exe doslfn.com
– SpaceMonger 1.4: keeping track of the free space on your computer.
– WinDirStat 188.8.131.52: a disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool for Windows.
– CCleaner 2.23.993: Crap Cleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool.
– PageDfrg 2.32: System file Defragmenter For NT/2k/XP.
– NT Registry Optimizer 1.1j: Registry Optimization for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista.
– DefragNT 1.9: This tool presents the user with many options for disk defragmenting.
– JkDefrag 3.36: Free disk defragment and optimize utility for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista.
– Angry IP Scanner 2.21: Scan IP addresses in any range as well as any their ports.
– CurrPorts 1.66: displays the list of all currently opened TCP and UDP ports on your computer.
– TCPView 2.54: Lists TCP and UDP endpoints, including the Local/Remote addresses of TCP connections.
– Winsock 2 Fix for 9x: to fix corrupted Winsock2 information by poorly written Internet programs.
– XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0: Repair your Windows XP Winsock and TCP/IP registry errors.
– IB Process Manager 1.04: a little process manager for 9x/2k, shows dll info etc.
– Process Explorer 11.33: shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded.
– OpenedFilesView 1.40: View opened/locked files in your system, sharing violation issues.
– Pocket KillBox 184.108.40.2068: can be used to get rid of files that stubbornly refuse to allow you to delete them.
– ProcessActivityView 1.10: Detailed process access information read/write/opened files etc.
– Unlocker 1.8.7: This tool can delete file/folder when you get this message – Cannot delete file: Access is denied, The file is in use by another program etc.
– RegScanner 1.77: Tool to find/search in the Registry of Windows.
– Registry Editor PE 0.9c: Easy editing of remote registry hives and user profiles.
– Registry Restore Wizard 1.0.4: Restores a corrupted system registry from Xp System Restore.
– Autoruns 9.53: Displays All the entries from startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other Registry keys, Explorer shell extensions,toolbars, browser helper objects, Winlogon notifications, auto-start services, Scheduled Tasks, Winsock, LSA Providers, Remove Drivers and much more which helps to remove nasty spyware/adware and viruses.
– Silent Runners Revision 59: A free script that helps detect spyware, malware and adware in the startup process.
– Startup Control Panel 2.8: a tool to edit startup programs.
– Startup Monitor 1.02: it notifies you when any program registers itself to run at system startup.
– HijackThis 2.0.2: a general homepage hijackers detector and remover and more.
– Dial a Fix 0.60.0.24: Fix errors and problems with COM/ActiveX object errors and missing registry entries, Automatic Updates, SSL, HTTPS, and Cryptography service (signing/verification) issues, Reinstall internet explorer etc. comes with the policy scanner.
– Ultimate Windows Tweaker 2.0: A TweakUI Utility for tweaking and optimizing Windows Vista.
– TweakUI 2.10: This PowerToy gives you access to system settings that are not exposed in the Windows Xp.
– Xp-AntiSpy 3.97.4 beta: it tweaks some Windows XP functions, and disables some unneeded Windows services quickly.
– Shell Extensions Manager (ShellExView) 1.40: An excellent tool to View and Manage all installed Context-menu/Shell extensions.
– EzPcFix 220.127.116.11: Helpful tool when trying to remove viruses, spyware, and malware.
– RemoveWGA 1.2: Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications Removal tool.
– RRT – Remove Restrictions Tool 3.0: To Re-enable Ctrl+Alt+Del, Folder Options and Registry tools etc.
– Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 18.104.22.1680 (2908): Free on-demand virus scanner from Kaspersky Lab to remove viruses.
– Spybot – Search & Destroy 1.6.2 (2908): Application to scan for spyware, adware, hijackers and other malicious software.
– Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware 1.40 (2908): anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware.
SpywareBlaster 4.2 (2908): Prevent the installation of spyware and other potentially unwanted software.
– SmitFraudFix 2.423: This removes Some of the popular Desktop Hijack malware.
– ComboFix (2908): Designed to cleanup malware infections and restore settings modified by malware.
– CWShredder 2.19: Popular CoolWebSearch Trojan Remover tool.
– RootkitRevealer 1.7.1: Rootkit Revealer is an advanced patent-pending root kit detection utility.
– SuperAntispyware 4.27 (2908): Remove Malware, Rootkits, Spyware, Adware, Worms, Parasites (a must have tool).